Who we are
During several years, our family-owned company MOSA Solution s.r.o. grew up from a small technical office into a company with an international outreach. Its founder Jan Moša has 30 years of experience with technologies containing and storing bulk materials. He is an engineer that is particularly "passionate" for solving the flow of bulk materials and examining acoustic energy, which he applies in the production of new products. Before launching a new product to the market, we always conduct several years of research and testing in cooperation with researchers from the Czech Technical University in Prague.
Where do we aim
In the Czech Republic, we have built the Technical Centre which we are sure significantly contributes to support of emerging projects abroad and sharing of experience, know-how with other colleagues in the still growing team of technical representations abroad. We believe that we have much to offer because we have been working in the market segment, i.e. the resolution of the flow of bulk materials, since 1999. We can offer wealth of reference locations and various technical solutions while ensuring the flow of specific bulk materials both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
„… and materials flows“
Our motto that has been accompanying us for 17 years already. This is our priority task and we guarantee the flow of bulk materials in technologies. Every non-flowing bulk material is a technical challenge for us.
Our offer in brief
- We will prepare a free proposal of a technical solution to ensure the flow of bulk materials in storage vessels, silos and other technological equipment.
- Our experienced engineers always assist in commissioning of the supplied system to guarantee the flow of a specific bulk material.
- According to the scope of the solution, we engage researches in the projects, both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- In the area of acoustic cleaning of technologies we have been intensively cooperating with the Czech Technical University in Prague and in most cases we produce special dedicated equipment for cleaning of boilers.
- We care of high quality and regular follow-up service after the work handover.
- We ensure free technical consultancy for our existing customers.
- We offer the possibility of trying the proposed technical solution and technology.
- We will perform a free test of the flow of a specific sample of bulk material in test tanks.
- We will ensure analysis of mechanical-physical properties of bulk materials in the Laboratory of Bulk Materials.
Our advantage is high quality of the technologies supplied, modern technological background and experience in the development and construction of the supplied technologies. The company's strong position is also supported by financial stability, expert consultancy, technical assistance and investments in research and development that are fully paid by MOSA Solution s.r.o.
What do our long-standing customers appreciate?
It is especially the regular servicing and trouble-free operation of the supplied technologies. We not only continue in the trend but also keep improving our services.
What do we intensively work on?
At present, the main focus area of MOSA Solution s.r.o. is research in the area of the production of devices to increase efficiency of power equipment.
Looking back at our history
Wonder what is behind our present success and how we managed to reach the present market position? What did we go through and how did we develop? The beginning was tough as in every business, but superior and perfectly accomplished work, listening to and respecting people, know-how and high quality technologies supported by research and development shifted us forward. Of course also thanks to you, our customers and long-standing partners, we became such a strong company. Every technical problem is still considered a challenge by us and we are always pleased by us managing to “enliven” bulk material in technology and ensuring the flow of bulk material in downstream transport technology. Increasing boiler efficiency and eliminating its clogging and maintaining fan operation in vibration tolerances are great technical challenges, too. During our entire term of business, we have only been fully devoting to these two special areas.
We will guide you through our history with several milestones below
- 1999 – The beginning of business under the name Ing. Jan Moša – TECHNICAL-ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS in Čížkovice.
- 1999 – The start of cooperation with Myrlen Inc., U.S., and obtaining exclusive representation for supplies of technology of the Myrlen® pulse nozzles.
- 2000 – The first application of the system of Myrlen® pulse nozzles at a customer.
- 2002 – Contacting the personnel of the Technical University of Ostrava, the Laboratory of Bulk Materials.
- 2003 – Start of the construction of an office in Čížkovice.
- 2004 – Moving to the new office premises in Čížkovice.
- 2007 – Start of cooperation with the Czech Technical University in Prague – The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering – The Institute of Mechanics, Biomechanics and Mechatronics, Section of Mechanics and Mechatronics.
- 2007 – Start of cooperation with Control Concepts Inc., U.S.
- 2007 – Start of the measurement of acoustic horns in the Technical University in Liberec – The Department of Physics.
- 2007 – Establishment of another business premises and warehouse in Ostrava - Mariánské Hory.
- 2007 – The first application of the system of acoustic horns at a customer.
- 2009 – Start of cooperation with the Czech Technical University in Prague – The Faculty of Electrical Engineering –The Department of Physics. Using an anechoic chamber located in the premises of the Department of Physics of The Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University.
- 2010 – Establishment of MOSA Solution s.r.o.
- 2010 – Membership in the Czech Acoustic Society.
- 2013 – Filed patent application for a new product.
- 2014 – Registration of a utility model – Equipment for tunable acoustic excitation of structures, together with the CTU in Prague.
- 2015 – Acceptance of the Patent no. CZ 305282 B6 (patent owner CTU in Prague and MOSA Solution s.r.o.).
- 2015 – A new Technical Centre of MOSA Solution s.r.o. in Sulejovice – office and storage premises.
- 2015 – Redesign of the logo and corporate identity.